Lleida.net is the leading international operator in the market of registering electronic communications, SMS solutions and data validation. As a trusted third party, eCommunications are provided with an added legal value. Lleida.net services bring efficacy, certainty and cost effectiveness to their customers’ processes. Public administrations, SMEs and large companies are among their customers. Some of Lleida.net services are
- Registered email and registered SMS
- Registered invoices
- Registered electronic contracts
- Connectaclick (eContracting solutions)
- Stamphoto (take photos and certify them)
- Stamp ID Lleida.net (ID and passport validation)
- Data validation
- Text messaging
Who’s Guilty? Registered eCommunications; the Evidence for Developers, the Durable Media for Consumers
New distance selling rules, particularly in the EU, stand for evolution rather than revolution. You need to prove to the parties involved both the offer and its reply in a durable media ready for inspection by a third party. But if already certified by an independent third party, then we will know who the culprits are.
To prove who’s guilty of the sales, Lleida.net Telecom operator and trusted third party, has developed “Registered electronic communications,” to help companies proving each step of their communications and issuing a legal certificate. We provide the ultimate evidence companies need.
What You’ll Learn
- Registered eCommunications, the pocket knife of legal evidence.
- Registered eCommunications and their legal certainty drive innovation for businesses.
- How to create legal evidence in ecommerce.
Jordi Ramon, CTO
Daniel Parada, R&D Technician