Kofax® from Lexmark is a leading provider of software to simplify and transform the First Mile™ of customer engagement. Kofax Insight, our business analytics and process intelligence solution, monitors, analyzes and helps optimize operational business processes to ensure compliance, eliminate risk and gain unprecedented insights to achieve operational excellence. Common processes like new accounts, claims, mortgage applications, and more can be streamlined and accelerated for better customer engagement. More than 20,000 customers globally rely on Kofax software to improve the customer experience, reduce operating costs, differentiate and grow.
Onboarding Process Intelligence
Kofax Insight – an end to end, agnostic, elastic, responsive process intelligence and process aware platform – empowers data consumers to understand process fidelity, process regression, process deviation and other action-metrics in the context of their specific business challenge. Gain rich insight into business processes that span numerous disparate systems of record, off-premise technologies and multiple lines of business in a single and contiguous analytics engine. Our demo of Mortgage Borrower On-boarding will showcase:
- Data/artifact life-cycle process that start “here” and finish “there”
- Data/artifact process exceptions
- End to end SLA monitoring of data/artifacts
What You’ll Learn
- How to leverage omni data source integration for driving efficient workflows and processes
- How to leverage agnostic process monitoring for insight into the data artifact life-cycle process and data reconciliation
- Process awareness/discovery: improve the effectiveness of operational processes, identifying potential fail-points before they cause business loss
Dimitri Seneca Snowden, Global Enterprise BI and Analytics Executive at Kofax, is responsible for creating value for businesses by choreographing specialized analytic solutions that solve unique and complex business challenges. His extraordinary ability to translate business requirements into single solution offering is a magical win-win for businesses and their customers.
Alex has been working in Information Technology and more specifically Enterprise Software for 10+ years. He has held various roles in Project Management/Software Implementation and more recently as a Systems Engineer with Lexmark.