Intuit Developer offers you a vast, ready-to-tap opportunity to generate app revenues and grow your business. Our goal is to help you get your app built, published, and adopted as quickly as possible using best-in-class tools, high-quality APIs, industry leading security practices and dedicated support.
Intuit’s Financial Data Services
Intuit’s Financial Data Services (CAD) provides developers with access to end-user authenticated financial data:
- “Transactions API” provides access to financial account information from 20,000 financial institutions.
- “Identification API” provides bank account and routing numbers and personal information on the bank owner to verify identity and reduce friction in setting up an ACH.
What You’ll Learn
- Forget your checkbook or micro-deposits, get the information you need to set up an ACH in seconds with your bank account user name and password
- Access end-user authenticated data from over 20,000 Financial Institutions
- Leverage the same technology that fuels Mint, QuickBooks, and Quicken and join the thousands of developers who are part of the Intuit Developer community
Emily manages Intuit’s Financial Data Services business for third party developers. Prior to Intuit, Emily was a fintech entrepreneur, launching and running the Asia business for an alternative data credit scoring start up. Emily has an MBA from Harvard and is originally from Iowa.
Jarred is a Developer Relations leader and has been with Intuit for 15 years. He has a background in software engineering and a degree in Computer Engineering from Northeastern University. He lives in the San Francisco Bay Area with his wife and children.
Chase Ellsworth, Software Engineer, Earnest