Slip off your coat. Unwind your scarf. Drop your gloves. And flip your cap.
Winter is winding down and New York is warming up. With temperatures rising above 60 degrees, what better way to celebrate spring than with FinDEVr New York this March?
If you’re working on the tech side of financial services, you’ll find both friends and influential connections in the room next month. While there are too many technologists and media attending FinDEVr New York to list them all, here’s an idea of who has already registered.
This Friday is the final early-bird ticket deadline before the event, so get your ticket here.
- VP Information Technology — Alliant Credit Union
- Software Solutions Architect — Alliant Credit Union
- Ops Manager — AlphaPoint
- SVP Product & Strategy — AlphaPoint
- IP App Developer Engineer — Amazon
- Software Developer Manager — Amazon
- Global Head of Architecture & Technical Solutions — Arvato Financial Solutions/Bertelsmann
- VP Software Development — Billtrust
- Sr. Director, Software Engineering — Capital One
- VP Product Development — Deluxe
- Director, UX Design Engineering — Deluxe
- Executive Director, Engineering — Deluxe
- VP Development — DHI Computing Service
- Sr. Programmer — Edward Jones
- Solutions Engineer — Envestnet Yodlee
- CTO — Fintech Solutions
- Head of Architecture — Kanetix
- Head of Emerging Technology — Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services
- Developer — Mantigma
- CTO — Matrix Applications
- Sr. Technology Manager — Mizuho Bank
- Managing IT Director — Mizuho Securities
- Director of Software Engineering — Paragon Technology Solutions
- Software Developer — Pied Piper
- VP Product Innovation — PNC Bank
- CTO — Prodigy Finance
- Development Lead — Prudential
- IT Director — Prudential
- IT Consultant — PwC
- Head of Product Development — QIWI Bank
- Product Development — Regalii
- Director of Application Development — Swift Capital
- Technology Team Lead — Swift Capital
- Management Board, IT — TeamBank
- Sr. Technology Advisor — Tendor Armor
- CTO — Thinking Capital
- CTO — Third Party Trade Group
- Sr. Software Engineer — Thomson Reuters
- CTO — Trade IT
- Product Manager — USAA
- Director of Emerging Tech — Zions Bancorporation
Join us this spring and save 10% with the promo code “FinDEVrBlog” at newyork2017.findevr.com. And save an additional $100 when you register before this Friday, February 24.
FinDEVr New York 2017 is partnered with American Banker, BayPay Forum,BiometricUpdate.com, Breaking Banks, Byte Academy, Canadian Trade Commissioner Service, Celent, CIOReview, Cointelegraph, Colloquy, CooperPress, Distributed, Economic Journal, Empire Startups,Femtech Leaders, Finmaps, Fintech Finance, Harrington Starr, Level39, Mercator Advisory Group, The Paypers, SecuritySolutionsWatch.com, Swiss Finance + Technology Association, and Women Who Code.