With the launch of FinDEVr’s East Coast conference next week, excitement is at an all-time high. Not only is the event generating great buzz in the US, it’s also attracting technologists from around the fintech world — Japan, Honk Kong, China, India, Australia, UK, France, Spain, Germany, Poland, Belgium, The Netherlands, Norway, Finland, Denmark, Israel, Serbia, UAE, Africa, Mexico, and Brazil. We hope you’ll add your name (and country) to the list — register now!
As the only event focused on the technology of fintech, FinDEVr attracts a high-quality audience excited to learn about, and use, the latest cutting-edge tools. Hundreds of attendees have already registered and the list continues to grow each day. Developers, software architects, designers, IT execs are joining us from impressive organizations including Yodlee, Citi, TD Ameritrade, HSBC, Celent, Zions, Barclays, Hitachi, Capital One, American Express, Vanguard, USAA, American Banker, The Currency Cloud, Mergermarket, Strands, IBM, AlphaPoint, Deluxe Corp., Key Bank, ING, Alliant, Santander, PwC, Thomson Reuters, ABN-AMRO, Route 66 Ventures, Saxo Bank, Prudential, Twilio, TradeStation, New York Life, Mass Mutual, Swift Capital, Aite, CIT, and many more.
While there are too many CTOs, developers, software architects, UX designers, VPs of engineering, and product managers to list them all, this list will give you an idea of who will be in the room on March 29 & 30:
- IT Manager – ABN Amro
- SVP Operations & Technology – Alliant Credit Union
- EVP DevOps – AlphaPoint
- Manager of Product Integration – Open Platform – BBVA
- CTO – Betterment
- CTO – BPV Capital Management
- Sr. Product Manager – Capital One
- Solution Architect – CIT Group
- SVP/CIO – CIT Group
- Chief Architect – Gathering
- Sr. Product Manager – HSBC
- Software Engineer – ING
- Sr. Product Manager – Intuit
- VP Mobile –MassMutual
- Director of IT – Quail Creek Bank
- Director of OpenAPI – Saxo Bank
- CTO – Swift Capital
- Director of Advanced Technology – TD Ameritrade
- Sr. Researcher, Advanced Technology – TD Ameritrade
- CIO – TradeStation
- Technical Architect – USAA
- Innovation Developer – Vanguard
- VP Business Technology – WSECU
- Chief Technology Strategist – Zions Bancorporation
FinDEVr New York is sponsored by The Bancorp.
FinDEVr New York 2016 is partnered with Acuity, Bank Innovators Council, BankersHub, The BayPay Forum, BiometricUpdate.com, Bitcoin Magazine, Bitcoinist.net, bobsguide, Breaking Banks, Byte Academy, Celent, Cognito Media, Cointelegraph, Colloquy, Emerging Payments, Empire Startups, FIDO Alliance, Global Platform, Mercator Advisory Group,Payment Week, Payments & Cards Network, SIMalliance, untapt, and Women Who Code.