This post has been superseded at finovate.com.
- What’s in a Name? Plaid Earns “Cool Vendor” Status from Gartner.
- Chain Launches Open Source Blockchain Protocol.
The latest from FinDEVr New York 2016 presenters:
- PayPal’s Venmo processed $3.2 billion in total payments volume in Q1 2016, an increase of 154% year-over-year.
- Infosys Finacle teams up with Samsung SDS to give mobile banking customers better authentication technology.
- A look at APIs in the robo-advisor industry by Bank Innovation underscores the role played by Xignite.
- PYMNTS interviews Hyperwallet CEO Brent Warrington.
- Bluefin Payment Systems integrates Visa Data Secure Platform into its portfolio.
- Kabbage launches first TV campaign.
- Xero for Payroll goes live in Pennsylvania, making the technology available in a total of 22 states.
Stay current on daily news from the fintech developer community! Follow FinDEVr on Twitter.