- CIO of UBS asserts the blockchain will heavily impact financial services.
- Inc: Why Fintech Is One of the Most Promising Industries of 2015.
- Accenture and Leading Banks Invite Applications for Fourth Annual FinTech Innovation Lab London.
- Tool of the week: SplitMetrics allows A/B testing of App Store promotional pages
The latest from upcoming FinDEVr 2015 presenters:
- PayPal acquires mobile commerce platform Modest, its first acquisition as a standalone, public company.
- Inc. Magazine ranks Kabbage the 36th fastest growing U.S. private companies.
- Silicon Republic recommends following OnDeck on Twitter.
- FinDEVr alums make Let’s Talk Payments’ list of payment companies raising money in 2015.
- Fidor Bank CEO Matthias Kroner calls bitcoin as a “natural part of the digital lifestyle.”
- PayPal ranks in the top 5 of payments companies based on market cap.
- Blackberry selects PayPal for its P2P Payments provider.
- TradeSharp integrates with Tradier to offer brokerage services and enhanced trading strategies.
- InComm to expand offerings in Asda, the United Kingdom-based subsidiary of Walmart.
- Blockchain achieves 4 million bitcoin wallets.
- Xero announces plan to help SMEs get bank loans.
- Cloud Lending Solutions unveils CL Originate, its next generation, cloud-based loan origination platform.
- CardFlight’s SwipeSimple to power Integrity Mobile’s mPOS tech.
Stay up to date on daily developments by following FinDEVr on Twitter.