This post has been superseded at finovate.com.
- Barclaycard Brings Payment Functionality to Fashion Accessories.
- FinDEVr Feature — Finicity
- FinDEVr Feature – NuCypher
- FinDEVr Feature — Prevoty
- FinDEVr Feature — FixNix
- FinDEVr Feature — FairCom
- FinDEVr Feature — Barclaycard
- NYMBUS Scores with $16 Million Investment Led by Home Credit Group.
- Lose the Layers with FinDEVr New York — Final Days to Save.
- FinDEVr Feature — Softjourn
- Arxan Technologies completes the Federal Information Processing Standard (FIPS) 140-2 validation process from the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
- New APIs from Citi to help clients access network with existing treasury applications.
- Report highlights Nymbus, as a key digital banking player.
- The Co-operative Group to leverage ACI Worldwide for cloud-based mobile wallet.
- Lleida.net wins 20-year European patent for its registered email technology.
- Thomson Reuters enhances data analytics platform with ultra high-speed processing of real-time and historical data functionality.
- Entersekt announces original equipment manufacturing agreement with transaction processing specialist, Global Kinetic.
- BBVA to leverage mobile accounting opening technology from Oracle Communications.
- FinDEVr veteran Hyperwallet adds former SecureNet Payments EVP, Mark Engels, as Chief Revenue Officer.
- Best of Show winner AutoGravity forges new partnership with Westlake Financial Services to expand financing options for car shoppers.
- The Paypers interviews Nicole Mantow, General Manager of EVO Payments, parent company of FinDEVr veteran, EVO Snap.
Stay current on daily news from the fintech developer community! Follow FinDEVr on Twitter.