This post has been superseded at finovate.com.
- Expensify launches new fintech investment fund.
- Yodlee hosts webinar on how to build financial apps to meet evolving customer expectations.
- The Full FinDEVr: A Look at the Final Line-Up for FinDEVr 2015 San Francisco.
- TechCrunch: To Expedite Innovation, Give Away Your Code.
The latest from upcoming FinDEVr 2015 presenters:
- Wallaby Upgrades Credit Card Optimization Solution with Spend Monitor.
- Backbase-powered Touch Bank goes live in Russia.
- PayPal hires former United Airlines executive, John Rainey, as new CFO.
- EVO Snap* to fast track EMV migration for Software Vendors and retailers; partners with Handpoint.
- NerdWallet looks at Personal Capital in feature on how automation is disrupting investing.
- BehavioSec mentioned as one “wild invention of the future” that the Pentagon is behind.
- OnDeck rolls out mobile app for account management on-the-go.
- PYMNTS looks at how PayPal’s Paydiant is powering Subway’s mobile payments app.
- Market Visual integrates with Tradier’s API to enable investors to manage stock portfolios and trade on a single platform.
- Tradier announces 75+ investor platforms and advisors now integrate with its API.
- Let’s Talk Payments interviews PayStand CEO, Jeremy Almond.
- In its latest podcast, Payments Views talks with HCE inventor and CEO of SimplyTapp, Doug Yeager.
- Mobile Payments Today looks at InComm’s drive to bring open-loop prepaid to mobile wallets.
- PayNearMe partners with The California Department of Child Support Services to offer a new payment option for cash-paying customers.
Stay up to date on daily developments by following FinDEVr on Twitter.