This post has been superseded at finovate.com.
- FinDEVr Silicon Valley in Photos and the Press.
- FinDEVr Silicon Valley: Techs on Twitter.
- FinDEVr Silicon Valley: Celebrating the Best of the Builders.
The latest from FinDEVr Silicon Valley presenters
- BBVA chooses Amazon Web Services as its preferred cloud infrastructure services provider.
- Extended partnership makes Yodlee’s data aggregation available via Backbase’s Open Banking Marketplace.
- Hyperwallet announces support for real-time, push-to-card payments solution,Visa Direct.
- Full Envestnet | Yodlee Integration Give Advisors Big Picture View of Client Finances.
- Modo to give the Bank of America access to its COIN Operated Digital Payments Hub.
- Expensify launches direct integration with Zenefits.
- InComm launches new brand of solutions for cash-based consumers, VanillaDirect.
- Temenos launches Digital Engagement modules to offer real-time customer marketing and engagement.
- Bluefin Payment Systems launches cloud-based hosting option for its DecryptxPCI-validated P2PE product through Amazon Web Services.
- Intuit expands partnership with PayPal to provide QuickBooks Online customers with a new way of accepting payments via PayPal.
- Chain launches open source edition of its distributed ledger, Chain Core Developer Edition.
- Avoka earns a pair of “XCelent Awards” for service and breadth of functionality from Celent.
- Trulioo announced that its GlobalGateway platform now reaches 60 countries.
- On Deck Capital and Kabbage agree to disclose SMB loan pricing
Stay current on daily news from the fintech developer community! Follow FinDEVr on Twitter.