This post has been superseded at finovate.com.
- Let’s Talk Payments highlights 29 APIs to consider before building any fintech product; many are FinDEVr alums.
- New Y Combinator program for “very, very early stage startups,” YC Fellowship, announced with deadline of July 27.
The latest from upcoming FinDEVr 2015 presenters:
- A First Look at What’s Coming to the FinDEVr Stage this October.
- Lend Academy podcast features Kathryn Petralia, Kabbage co-founder.
- Irish Tech News interviews BehavioSec CEO, Neil Costigan.
- PYMNTS looks at OnDeck’s record-breaking quarter.
- Red Herring names Kabbage a Top 100 Private Company.
- Spreedly surpasses $1 billion in annual payment volume.
- The Mifos Initiative joins The Open Source Initiative, a global non-profit that promotes and protects open source software, development and communities.
- Personal Capital featured in a Bloomberg Business column on options for new investors.
- Business Insider looks at “transformative” fintech leadership at companies like Braintree, Coinbase, PayPal, SamsungPay (with Loop), and Venmo.
- Beehive Startups takes a peek at MX’s culture.
- GROWMARK selects Avalara AvaTax Excise & Returns Excise Enterprise.
- InComm partners with Gemalto to offer a secure prepaid mobile NFC payment option.
- Trulioo appoints former Experian GM as president.
- Bankless Times features Cloud Lending Solutions.
Stay up to date on daily developments by following FinDEVr on Twitter.