Our FinDEVr New York developer showcase was a success! FinDEVr Silicon Valley will be held 18/19 October in Santa Clara. Early bird tickets expire soon so register today to save your spot!
The latest from FinDEVr New York 2016 presenters
- Fintech Trending: Look Who’s Chasing Venmo, Student Loan Servicing Falls Short.
- Currency Cloud partners with Arkea Banking Services to provide faster payments and better reconciliation. Join Currency Cloud in New York next week for FinovateFall 2016.
- Uber and Visa team up on local offers.
- Bluefin Payment Systems unveils PAX devices for PCI-validated point-to-point encryption (P2PE).
- Backbase Partners with Entersekt to Deliver Authentication Technology.
- IT Business on How Kabbage knows if it can lend you $100,000 in just seven minutes.
- Intuit unveils personalized app recommendations for QuickBooks Online.
- Quisk rolls out mobile money platform at National Commercial Bank Jamaica Limited.
- Entersekt brings its Transakt technology to the Middle East in collaboration with IST Networks.
- Temenos to provide core banking solutions for international microfinance specialist, Microcred.
- Crowdfund Insider interviews Kabbage CEO & Co-Founder Rob Frohwein.
- Xero named most-loved accounting software for second year in a row.
Stay current on daily news from the fintech developer community! Follow FinDEVr on Twitter.