This post has been superseded at finovate.com.
- Markit Agrees to Acquire Prism Valuation.
- Goldman Sachs Leads $44 Million Investment in Plaid.
- Mambu Unveils FinTech Startup Program.
The latest from FinDEVr New York 2016 presenters
- Personal Capital Brings on Former Yodlee CFO.
- FICO acquires cybersecurity firm QuadMetrics, announces plans for “enterprise security scores.”
- Let’s Talk Payments asks if fintech startups should be able to access bank data in the wake of Plaid’s $44 million Series B.
- MX Adds Cash Flow Feature to MoneyDesktop Platform.
- Trulioo expands to South America as part of Canada’s Fintech Mission to Brazil.
- Thomson Reuters named 2016 European Tax Technology Firm of the Year by International Tax Review.
Stay current on daily news from the fintech developer community! Follow FinDEVr on Twitter.