This post has been superseded at finovate.com.
- Flybits Earns Gartner Cool Vendor Recognition in its Platform-as-a-Service 2016 Report.
- UpGuard Brings Better Vulnerability Detection to ServiceNow.
- Praesidio Rebrands as DefenseStorm.
The latest from FinDEVr New York 2016 presenters
- Infoworld feature on AI shares insights from OutsideIQ CEO Dan Adamson.
- Markit partners with BitSight Technologies to enhance its Know Your Third Party (KY3P) platform.
- NYMBUS Acquires R. C. Olmstead to Enhance Core Data Processing.
- The WSJ calls PayPal “the new face of banking.”
- MX to power Homeownership Preservation Foundation’s digital money management app.
- Cater Allen Private Bank to implement new core banking system from Temenos.
- Trulioo enhances address validation in Global Gateway.
- Token Facilitates PSD2 Compliance with New Payment Network.
- Xero integrates with Wells Fargo.
- Kabbage Named a CNBC Top Disruptor.
- Fragmob and CardFlight Announce Integrated Partnership.
- Xero featured as one of first New & Notable Apps on Google Apps Marketplace.
- Banking Technology reports that Temenos is nearing a core banking software deal with Iran’s Ayandeh Bank (Future Bank).
Stay current on daily news from the fintech developer community! Follow FinDEVr on Twitter.