- TechCrunch writes about the rise of APIs.
- Magic Leap to give 10 Twilio devs early access to its SDK.
- Fintech Developers, Lock in Presale Savings for FinDEVr Silicon Valley.
The latest from FinDEVr New York 2016 presenters:
- OnDeck adds to credit offerings available to Canadian small businesses.
- Markit unveils compliance solution to help meet new FRTB, market risk capital requirements.
- Trulioo’s GlobalGateway Available in BRIC Countries.
- Kabbage Reaches $2 Billion in Loans in 5 Years.
- TechCrunch column on APIs features Plaid, and Twilio.
- CardFlight Adds Global Payments as EMV Processor.
- New Investment for Personal Capital Takes Valuation to $500 Million.
Stay current on daily news from the fintech developer community! Follow FinDEVr on Twitter.