- EVO and Verifone Partner to Make EMV Payments Feasible at Restaurants.
- GreenKey Unveils New CEO and May Launch of Instant Messenger Aggregator.
- FICO Launches Score Simulator; Adds New CIO Claus Moldt.
The latest from FinDEVr New York 2015 presenters:
- Celent recognizes EdgeVerve Systems as one of two Model Bank Vendors for 2016.
- Finovate Debuts: Nexmo Brings Seamless Multi-Factor Authentication to Mobile Banking Apps.
- Hyperwallet to help expert freelancers on OnFrontiers network get paid.
- Markit to power Thornburg Investment Management’s enterprise data management solution.
- Beyond Bank wins Celent Model Bank award for 2016, courtesy of its customer engagement platform from Avoka.
- PayPal Marks Rollout of PayPal Credit in the UK Expansion with Interest-Free Financing.
- MasterCard unveils new remittance service in Bangladesh with partners, Western Union, bKash, and BRAC bank.
- Xero and Waddle team up to combine cloud accounting with invoice financing.
- Finovate Debuts: Envestnet “Advisor Now” Offers Robo-Tools for Wealth Management.
Stay current on daily news from the fintech developer community! Follow FinDEVr on Twitter.