We’re taking our FinDEVr developer showcase to New York on March 29 & 30, 2016. Register by Friday to save on early bird price and lock in your spot.
- American Banker: BBVA Rehires a Co-Founder of Simple to Build Open APIs.
The latest from FinDEVr San Francisco 2015 presenters:
- Ingo Money Partners with PayPal, adds instant check-splitting.
- PayPal Unveils Carrier Partnerships & NFC Payment Capability.
- Modo Payments Closes $2 Million in Funding.
- PayPal unveils redesign of its Android and iOS mobile apps.
- Envestnet | Yodlee teams up with South African API marketplace, Limitless.
- Bluefin Payment Systems and Worldnet Partner for PCI-Validated P2PE on the Worldnet Payment Platform.
- Xero teams up with Google; bringing gmail and Google Apps for Work to its platform.
- FirstBank to deploy multi-factor authentication technology, Transakt, from Entersekt.
Stay current on daily news from the fintech developer community! Follow FinDEVr on Twitter.