Are you building new financial technology? Be sure to check out coverage from our recent developer conference in San Francisco. We’retaking the fintech developer tool showcase to New York on March 29 & 30, 2016. Stay tuned for details.
- TechCrunch: Rakuten Launches $100 Million Global Fund For Fintech Startups.
- GitHub is rolling out a redesign for code repositories.
- New Relic Now Lets Developers Dive Deeper Into Their Analytics.
The latest from FinDEVr San Francisco 2015 presenters:
- Hyperwallet Launches Loyalty Program for Independent Workers.
- Arxan announces Cyber Security scholarship program.
- Avoka Introduces Digital Account Opening from Within Salesforce.
- Kabbage to power Sage’s small business loan offering.
- Market intelligence provider Ipreo selects Xignite to provide real-time and delayed equity prices to its Investor Relations platform, BD Corporate.
- Nexmo announces partnership with Netherlands KLM.
- CenturyLink adds Former US Senator Mary Landrieu to Board.
- Banking CIO Outlook magazine features Praesidio.
- TokBox’s new developer toolkit brings voice and video chat to Apple TV apps.
- Thinking Capital earns Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 Canada Awards.
- Worldpay employees evaluating use of finger vein technology to authenticate payments at the POS without the need for a card.
- Let’s Talk Payments interviews Hyperwallet CEO, Brent Warrington.
- Pymnts chats with Nymi founder & CEO, Karl Martin.
- Deccan Herald features Cloud Lending Solutions.
- Xero piloting program to allow users to file their GST returns.
- MasterCard announced Ed McLaughlin as new Chief Information Officer.
- VentureBurn highlights Entersekt: SA’s fintech gem making it safe for millions to bank, shop online.
Stay up to date on daily developments by following FinDEVr on Twitter.