This post has been superseded at finovate.com.
- Thomson Reuters considers how APIs are changing the fintech narrative.
The latest from upcoming FinDEVr 2015 presenters:
- FinDEVr San Francisco 2015 Presenters All Mapped Out.
- PayPal unveils its chip card reader in the U.S.
- Hyperwallet counts down to next week’s FinDEVr developer conference.
- Munich-Based Fidor Bank Launches in the UK.
- OnDeck partners with Association for Enterprise Opportunity to facilitate up to $10 million in small business loans.
- Forbes features Aerospike.
- Aerospike releases version 3.6 of its NoSQL operational database.
- TechCrunch: Klarna adds American Express as a partner.
- Emerging Payments Awards selects Hyperwallet as a finalist for the Best Corporate/Government Payments Program award for 2015.
- Braintree and PayPal reflect on their two year anniversary.
- CNET features Personal Capital in a look at investment in robo-advisors.
- Kaspersky’s blog mentions Twilio’s Authy as a way to protect you ID on a smartphone.
- Avalara announces the availability of a benefits program exclusively for U.S. QuickBooks ProAdvisors® and their clients.
- Celent advises banks to be more like Fidor Bank in order to remain relevant.
- The Neutral Internet Exchange NL-ix will use Interxion Cloud Connect to connect to Microsoft Azure as a part of its new cloud connectivity services.
- MX Lands $4 Million from CheckFree Founder Pete Kight.
- Xero surpasses milestone of 100,000 subscribers in the UK.
Stay up to date on daily developments by following FinDEVr on Twitter.