This post has been superseded at finovate.com.
- SETL uses blockchain to help facilitate settlement of market transactions.
- PaymentsViews interviews Doug Yeager, inventor of Host Card Emulation (HCE)
- Let’s Talk Payments looks at how the financial services industry is learning to love the blockchain.
The latest from upcoming FinDEVr 2015 presenters:
- Worldpay and Paymetric team up to launch integrated payments solution for international commerce.
- Marketing Mag interviews new VP of marketing for Thinking Capital, Roshni Wijayashinha.
- ScriptRock updates its DevOps platform with new data visualization, search.
- Coin Telegraph talks with Fidor Bank AG Product Manager for Cryptocurrencies and Assets, Vladimir Tomic (in German).
- Giftbit earns spot in Techstars Seattle 2015 accelerator.
- Google Cloud Platform’s customer-supplied encryption keys now available in beta.
- Finance Magnates takes a look at the growth of Tradier.
- Bitcoin.com ranks Blockchain.info as the most visited website in the bitcoin ecosystem.
- Pich Technologies launches new website.
- SimplyTapp president Ted Fifelski quoted in Mobile Commerce Daily feature on mobile payments.
- CopSonic wins two prizes at Innocherche Awards, is named “Favorite of the Public.”
Stay up to date on daily developments by following FinDEVr on Twitter.