Our FinDEVr New York developer showcase was a success! FinDEVr Silicon Valley will be held October 18 & 19 in Santa Clara. Register today to save your spot!
- Check out our latest FinDEVr Previews featuring:
The latest from FinDEVr New York and upcoming Silicon Valley presenters
- Fidor Bank teams up with Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank to launch first community based digital bank in the region.
- PayPal promotes Braintree’s William Ready to chief operating officer.
- PYMNTS.com talks with Hyperwallet VP Tomas Likar about the challenge of payments in the on-demand workforce.
- IBM announces $200 million investment in its Watson IoT business in Munich. See IBM at FinDEVr Silicon Valley, October 18 & 19.
- Bank of Ireland to deploy UniversalSuite core banking solution from Temenos.
- Xero Announces Improved Integration with PayPal.
- Bluefin Announces Issuance of Patent on Decryption as a Service.
- Kristina Campbell joins PayNearMe as Chief Financial Officer.
- Xero teams up with Barclays to improve access to transaction data for U.K. businesses.
Stay current on daily news from the fintech developer community! Follow FinDEVr on Twitter.
FinDEVr Previews highlight companies presenting new developer tools, platforms, and integrations at FinDEVr Silicon Valley 2016, October 18 & 19. Be sure to stop by our registration page today, pick up your ticket, and save your spot.
Wisdom Design Associates will demonstrate the Wisdom Authorization Solution, a comprehensive technology for dynamic control of business authority. Wisdom goes beyond access control to address regulatory compliance, multi-party risk, long-running and multi-legged transactions, and contextual obligations. Wisdom manages accountability for risky actions and assures auditability of all grants of authority.
Why it’s a must-see:
See how Wisdom’s intuitive tools give business users fine-grained control of their staff’s authority in your applications, without need for an entitlement team. Watch Wisdom’s middleware technology manage interactions with the decision function, relieving the application and its developers of the need to deal with ever-changing policy requirements.
Check out more of today’s FinDEVr previews: