We saw some great stuff at FinDEVr New York last week; stay tuned for videos of the live presentations! If you missed out, check out FinDEVr London on June 12 & 13 during London Tech Week. Register today and save big time.
- Calling All Development Teams – Speak at FinDEVr London.
- Twitter Talk from FinDEVr 2017 New York
- The Favorites of FinDEVr 2017 New York
- FinDEVr New York newcomer Fiserv announces enhancements to its real-time, loan servicing solution, LoanServ.
- Swiss financial sector infrastructure operator SIX partners with IBM Watson to build cyber-security hub.
- PYMNTS.com looks at speculation that Kabbage may acquire OnDeck.
- BBVA among the latest companies to join Hyperledger.
- MasterCard introduces new fraud detection solution, Decision Intelligence.
- Credit Donkey lists StockTwits, DriveWealth, and Personal Capital among its Best Investing Apps of 2017.
- Forrester recognizes FinDEVr newcomer Outsystems as a leader in low-code development platforms.
- E-commerce services from Vantiv achieve Oracle Validate Integration. Video of Vantiv’s FinDEVr 2017 New York presentation will be available soon.
- VISA to enable electronic business payments for SME clients of B2B electronic invoicing network, Viewpost.
- Fiserv reports nearly 30 banks and CUs deployed its digital banking technology in 2016, taking the total number of FIs using its online banking solutions to 3,500.
Stay current on daily news from the fintech developer community! Follow FinDEVr on Twitter.