Our FinDEVr New York developer showcase was a success! FinDEVr Silicon Valley will be held October 18 & 19 in Santa Clara. Register today to save your spot!
- Check out our latest FinDEVr Previews featuring:
The latest from FinDEVr New York and upcoming Silicon Valley presenters
- Fidor Bank teams up with Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank to launch first community based digital bank in the region.
- PayPal promotes Braintree’s William Ready to chief operating officer.
- PYMNTS.com talks with Hyperwallet VP Tomas Likar about the challenge of payments in the on-demand workforce.
- IBM announces $200 million investment in its Watson IoT business in Munich. See IBM at FinDEVr Silicon Valley, October 18 & 19.
- Bank of Ireland to deploy UniversalSuite core banking solution from Temenos.
- Xero Announces Improved Integration with PayPal.
- Bluefin Announces Issuance of Patent on Decryption as a Service.
- Kristina Campbell joins PayNearMe as Chief Financial Officer.
- Xero teams up with Barclays to improve access to transaction data for U.K. businesses.
Stay current on daily news from the fintech developer community! Follow FinDEVr on Twitter.
FinDEVr Previews highlight companies presenting new developer tools, platforms, and integrations at FinDEVr Silicon Valley 2016, October 18 & 19. Tickets are on sale now. So visit our registration page and save your spot today.
Totum Wealth will unveil Totum 2.0, its latest technology that empowers a new experience for both investors: an educational questionnaire, and for advisors: bespoke portfolio construction and a proposal dashboard. Totum helps the advisor understand the client’s multidimensional risk context to have a deeper conversation and shorten the sales cycle.
Why it’s a must-see
Given the seismic changes in wealth management from regulations, demographics and pricing compression, Totum’s robust approach to risk and unique solution is deeply rooted in user experience and customer insights. Developers can get a sense of our journey of how it developed an innovative fintech application while meeting market needs.
Check out more of today’s FinDEVr Previews: