- BlockCypher to Developers: Your Ethereum Toolkit is Ready.
- FICO Launches Falcon Assurance Navigator to Help Universities Monitor Federal Grant Spending.
The latest from FinDEVr New York 2016 presenters
- Markit to provide fixed income pricing data and liquidity metrics for the European Commission.
- Fidor Bank Opens its Doors in Dubai; Ge Drossaert Tapped as Managing Director.
- FICO launches its Academic Engagement Program, helping business students get hands-on experience with analytic software.
- Braintree announces new integrations with Demandware and Netsuite.
- TokBox launches its video broadcast solution for producers.
- Banking Technology: Goldman Sachs to use technology from Infosys to power its new digital bank, GS Bank.
- PCWorld votes Xero as its top-choice accounting software in 2016.
- 2016 CNBC Distruptor 50 Features Kabbage and Twilio.
- CNN features StockTwits in a list of the 10 best investing apps.
- Business Insider features Currency Cloud in list of potential future U.K. fintech unicorns.
Stay current on daily news from the fintech developer community! Follow FinDEVr on Twitter.