FinDEVr New York will be here in less than one week! Check out company features and take a look at the previews from upcoming presentations. And of course, don’t forget to register today to save!
- Check out previews from upcoming FinDEVr New York demos:
- Citi introduces new mobile passcode solution for its Treasury and Trade clients. See Citi at FinDEVr New York next week.
- Putnam-Greene Financial Corporation to deploy core banking technology from Fiserv. Join Fiserv in New York next week for FinDEVr New York.
- Capital One Financial Corporation appoints Amy Lenander as UK CEO.
- Barclaycard adds free Uber ride as reward for loyal cardholders. See Barclaycard next week at FinDEVr New York.
- OutsideIQ partners with SAP Ariba to help corporations quickly screen vendors for risk and regulatory compliance.
- FinDEVr alum Capital One joins the chatbot revolution with its new SMS virtual assistant, Eno.
- Currencycloud Collects $25 Million in New Funding.
- BBVA Compass unveils BBVA Momentum, a seven-month accelerator for socially-minded entrepreneurs.
- Kabbage nabs $500M for small business loans.
- Fidor partners with Van Lanschot to create the first PSD2-inspired Payment Avenue.
- MX to power digital money management tools for Travis CU.
Stay current on daily news from the fintech developer community! Follow FinDEVr on Twitter.
FinDEVr Previews highlight companies presenting new developer tools, platforms, and integrations at FinDEVr New York 2017, March 21 & 22. Tickets are on sale now. Visit our registration page and save your spot today.
With Symphony Software Foundation, you’ll learn how to deliver a compliant, open source bot or integration on Symphony within minutes through the Symphony Software Foundation Open Developer Platform.
Why it’s a must-see:
Embracing open source is the key to agile development and delivery. See how the open source Symphony framework combined with the Open Developer Platform allows you to build your own integrations in a matter of minutes.
Check out more previews of upcoming FinDEVr New York 2017 presentations and don’t forget to register before it’s too late.
FinDEVr Previews highlight companies presenting new developer tools, platforms, and integrations at FinDEVr Silicon Valley 2016, October 18 & 19. Tickets are on sale now. Visit our registration page and save your spot today.
Symphony Software Foundation will show how enterprise collaboration has been historically dominated by proprietary platforms, especially in highly regulated industries like FinServ. Learn how the Foundation is building an open ecosystem that fosters industry-wide collaboration, enabling your firm to stay on top of the FinTech revolution.
Why it’s a must-see
Learn how open source in general, and the Symphony Software Foundation specifically, is accelerating growth of the ecosystem around the Symphony Communication Platform, while also delivering innovation faster and at a lower cost.
Check out more of today’s FinDEVr Previews: