We’re taking our FinDEVr developer showcase to New York on March 29 & 30, 2016. Register today.
The latest from upcoming FinDEVr New York 2015 presenters:
- Check out our FinDEVr New York Preview series featuring:
- In the U.K., PayPal Here SDK reveals first eight business partners.
- Quartz asks, “Should Venmo Buy a Bank?”
- MX inks multi-year data-aggregation deal with USAA.
- NAB Asset Servicing selects Thomson Reuters as its preferred data partner.
- HuffPost Business features SimplyTapp and Kontomatik in its list of the five most useful APIs in the financial world.
- Mitek elects CEO James B. DeBello as Chairman of the Board.
Stay current on daily news from the fintech developer community! Follow FinDEVr on Twitter.
A look at the companies presenting new developer tools, platforms, and integrations at FinDEVr New York, March 29 & 30.
Medical bills are the primary cause of bankruptcy. Too often, high interest credit cards are used to pay for doctor visits. PokitDok will help you understand emerging billing dynamics and uncover development tools/models that help mitigate financial risk. You will be able to create financing possibilities for expensive, non-acute procedures that can fall below the deductible level.
Why it’s great:
Health-specific risk scores can be used to make informed lending options available to cover expensive, non-acute procedures. Costly legal proceedings are often the last resort to collect unpaid bills. Learn how posting costs up front, identifying financial resources, and building an commerce infrastructure can dramatically reduce risk.
Check out the rest of today’s FinDEVr New York Previews: