We’re taking our FinDEVr developer showcase to New York on March 29 & 30, 2016. Register today.
The latest from upcoming FinDEVr New York 2015 presenters:
- Check out our FinDEVr New York Preview series featuring:
- PayStand to Power New Online Payments Service from ONE UP.
- Xignite announces its XigniteGlobalCurrencies API is now available in the Oracle Cloud Marketplace.
- PYMNTS reports: Worldpay transactions up 14% post-IPO.
- Mitek launches Mobile Deposit in the U.K. with other countries to follow.
- CardFlight integrates with Stripe to encourage developers to build EMV payment functionality within their mobile apps.
- Xero extends partnership with MidPoint to make cross-border procurement easier.
- Personal Capital Exceeds $2 Billion AUM.
Stay current on daily news from the fintech developer community! Follow FinDEVr on Twitter.
B2B payments innovator and FinDEVr veteran, PayStand will power a new digital payment service from ONE UP. The service is the latest addition to the company’s suite of accounting, inventory, invoicing, and CRM tools for small businesses.
Jeremy Almond, CEO and founder of PayStand said: “Our mission is to use the power of the Internet to simplify, accelerate and lower the costs of business payments.” Almond called the implementation “a great validation of the reliability, scalability and security of our platform.”
Pictured: PayStand CEO Jeremy Almond during his FinDEVr 2014 presentation, “Comparing the Strengths and Weaknesses of Different Payment Types.”
ONE UP founder and CEO Francois Nadal praised PayStand’s ease of integration and the quality of the customer experience. Calling the platform, “everything we were looking for,” Nadal said the platform would enable his company to provide “the lowest possible rates” to its more than 335,000 business customers around the world.
PayStand’s cloud-based, payments-as-a-service platform enables businesses and organizations to accept credit cards, eChecks (ACH and debit), and currencies like bitcoin without transaction markups. With the PayStand integration, ONE UP customers will be able to accept online payments via a new “Pay Now” button from within the ONE UP app. The Standard Plan will be available for $10 a month and offer credit card payments at 2.49% and eCheck payments at 0.49%. A “Starter Plan” without monthly fees will also be offered.
Founded in 2013 and headquartered in Santa Cruz, California, PayStand demonstrated its payments platform at FinDEVr 2014.
Remember, FinDEVr New York is right around the corner! Visit our registration page today and save your spot at our first developer’s conference on the east coast, March 29 & 30.
Are you building new financial technology? Be sure to register soon for the only event exclusively for fintech developers, FinDEVr 2015, Oct 6-7 in San Francisco.
- Expensify launches new fintech investment fund.
- Yodlee hosts webinar on how to build financial apps to meet evolving customer expectations.
- The Full FinDEVr: A Look at the Final Line-Up for FinDEVr 2015 San Francisco.
The latest from upcoming FinDEVr 2015 presenters:
- Wallaby Upgrades Credit Card Optimization Solution with Spend Monitor.
- Backbase-powered Touch Bank goes live in Russia.
- PayPal hires former United Airlines executive, John Rainey, as new CFO.
- EVO Snap* to fast track EMV migration for Software Vendors and retailers; partners with Handpoint.
- NerdWallet looks at Personal Capital in feature on how automation is disrupting investing.
- BehavioSec mentioned as one “wild invention of the future” that the Pentagon is behind.
- OnDeck rolls out mobile app for account management on-the-go.
- PYMNTS looks at how PayPal’s Paydiant is powering Subway’s mobile payments app.
- Market Visual integrates with Tradier’s API to enable investors to manage stock portfolios and trade on a single platform.
- Tradier announces 75+ investor platforms and advisors now integrate with its API.
- Let’s Talk Payments interviews PayStand CEO, Jeremy Almond.
- In its latest podcast, Payments Views talks with HCE inventor and CEO of SimplyTapp, Doug Yeager.
- Mobile Payments Today looks at InComm’s drive to bring open-loop prepaid to mobile wallets.
- PayNearMe partners with The California Department of Child Support Services to offer a new payment option for cash-paying customers.
Stay up to date on daily developments by following FinDEVr on Twitter.
This post is part of our live coverage of FinDEVr San Francisco 2014.
PayStand introduces its multi-payment network to help build e-commerce applications.
Comparing the Strengths and Weaknesses of Different Payment Types
Card Networks (Visa/MasterCard/Amex), eCheck (ACH/Bank Network/Check21), and Digital Currency (Bitcoin/Ripple/Altcoins) all have unique advantages and disadvantages. Explore the different use cases of why each are valuable and learn how to use PayStand’s unique multi-payment network technology to build the next generation of commerce applications.
Presenter: Jeremy Almond, CEO
PayStand is a next-generation payment solution enabling no fee transactions online. By offering payments as a service, PayStand is revolutionizing commerce. One low monthly subscription allows organizations to accept eCash (Bitcoin), eCheck, & credit cards through PayStand’s all-in-one solution.