- TechCrunch: RobinHood’s chief executive on the importance of design in fintech.
- TechCrunch: Google launches the Android Experiments I/O Challenge for open-source app developers.
- Blockchain Dev Platform Stratumn Lands $670,000 in Seed Investment.
- FinDEVr New York 2016 in the Press.
- FinDEVr New York: What Techs Tweet About When They Tweet About Tech.
- Bluefin Payment Systems Raises $6 Million in Growth Equity Financing.
The latest from FinDEVr New York 2015 presenters:
- OutsideIQ Chosen To Participate In Brazilian Innovation Summit.
- Investment News looks at how Betterment has added data aggregation, and considers Vanguard’s partnership with Envestnet|Yodlee.
- PayPal’s Braintree Auth launches to bring its payments platform to more merchants, service providers.
- Avoka and eSignLive partner to enable 100% digital customer acquisition.
- FinovateSpring Sneak Peek: OutsideIQ.
- Markit unveils new Common Reporting Standard (CRS) solution for tax residency identification and due diligence.
- FinovateSpring Sneak Peek: Kofax from Lexmark
- New strategic partnership connects Klarna’s checkout solution with Modo’s digital payments hub.
- Santander and Kabbage Partner to Bring Same-Day Funding to U.K. SMEs.
- Barlow Names Xero TaxTouch Most Innovative At 2016 Banking Technology Awards.
Stay current on daily news from the fintech developer community! Follow FinDEVr on Twitter.