Our FinDEVr New York developer showcase was a success! FinDEVr Silicon Valley will be held October 18 & 19 in Santa Clara. Register today to save your spot!
Check out our latest FinDEVr Previews featuring:
The latest from FinDEVr New York and upcoming Silicon Valley presenters
- Visions FCU signs with MX for money management app.
- OnDeck launches marketing campaign featuring Shark Tank judge Barbara Corcoran.
- Inside Expensify’s New Concierge Bot.
- Lleida.net Calls New Patent a Turning Point.
- Entersekt listed among 100 most promising African fintech companies of 2016.
- Aurionpro joins Temenos MarketPlace.
- Avalara Raises $96 Million in New Funding.
Stay current on daily news from the fintech developer community! Follow FinDEVr on Twitter.
FinDEVr Previews highlight companies presenting new developer tools, platforms, and integrations at FinDEVr Silicon Valley 2016, October 18 & 19. Tickets are on sale now. So visit our registration page and save your spot.
Corporate identity, and proof of same, is critical in today’s world. Kyckr shows how its traditional APIs, which provide global access to company house information, combined with blockchain technologies, can work together symbiotically to provide immutable proof of a company’s information at the time of any given transaction.
Why it’s a must-see
Several in-house APIs will be outlined through a custom interface in order to practically demonstrate: a) retrieval of live company identity information; b) creation of a proof of that identity; and c) deployment of that proof to various blockchains through an API, which provides an abstraction layer over multiple technologies.
Check out more of today’s FinDEVr previews: