- Fusion, Switzerland’s first fintech accelerator, selects 10 start-ups for its 12-month acceleration program that starts on October 5.
The latest from upcoming FinDEVr 2015 presenters:
- PayPal explains its recently launched API Transactions Dashboard.
- BehavioSec joins PwC’s Accelerator Programme.
- Personal Capital appoints Mark Goines as CMO.
- Business Insider ranks Currency Cloud among top fintech companies in Britain.
- Let’s Talk Payments lists 25 top alternative lending startups including OnDeck.
- Kanto X Hits Over $2 Billion in Currency Exchange Transactions.
- 7-Eleven and PayNearMe launch PayNearMe Bill Pay app, a full-service bill payment center.
- OnDeck and Intuit join forces to launch $100 million lending fund for small businesses.
- Dynamic Trend integrates with Tradier Brokerage API.
- Xero previews two new features – Billable Expenses and Invoice Reminders – for small business users of its platform.
Stay up to date on daily developments by following FinDEVr on Twitter.