FinDEVr Previews highlight companies presenting new developer tools, platforms, and integrations at FinDEVr London 2017, 12 & 13 June. Tickets are on sale now. Visit our registration page and save your spot today.
The emerging quantum threat to cybersecurity affects global financial institutions. Next-generation security options can provide resistance to quantum computer attacks. ISARA will present a demo of those options for securing an online banking connection against current and future attacks, and give expert recommendations for quantum safe security transition strategies.
Why it’s a must-see:
Fintech developers must respond to the needs of an industry making long-term strategic bets on emerging technologies while also protecting against emerging cybersecurity threats, including quantum computers. The quantum threat requires careful risk analysis, and quantum safe implementations can and must begin today to avoid future liability.
Check out more previews of upcoming FinDEVr London 2017 presentations. Visit our registration page to save your spot today.
Our first developers conference in the U.K. is just over a month away. If APIs and SDKs are just a few of your favorite fintech acronyms, then join us for two days of developer-focused presentations, demonstrations, and conversations at FinDEVr 2017 London, June 12 and 13. Stop by our registration page today and save your spot.
FinDEVr 2017 London is a part of London Tech Week, which runs from June 12 to June 16.
- Symbiont Gains “Strong Partner in Asia” with Investment from Hundson Technologies.
Upcoming FinDEVr 2017 London alum news
- Check Out Our Exclusive Interview with ISARA CEO, Scott Totzke.
- Our latest FinDEVr Features Are Up. Meet Kontomatik and IdentityMind Global.
- Kontomatik earns top 50 spot in the 2017 Dutch FinTech Awards. Join Kontomatik in London for FinDEVr in June.
- ACI Worldwide’s point-to-point encryption solution earns PCI P2PE compliance validation.
- Thoma Bravo to Acquire Lexmark’s Kofax.
- MapD partners with Continuum Analytics & H2O.ai, to form the GPU Open Analytics Initiative.
- Thinking Capital to offer SMB financing options to TouchBistro POS clients.
- Token Picks Up $18.5 Million to Help Banks Rise to Challenge of PSD2.
- PayNearMe adds 8,000 CVS Pharmacy Stores to its network cash acceptance locations.
- CardFlight unveils new line of mobile card readers to support secure EMV and NFC contactless payments.
- Gartner recognizes OutSystems as a leader in enterprise high productivity application platform as a service technology.
- Malauzai’s Vantiv Partnership to Leverage OnDot’s CardControl Tool.
Stay current on daily news from the fintech developer community! Follow FinDEVr on Twitter.