- Reserve Your Seat — The FinDEVr Games Are About to Begin
- Hey, FinDEVr! You’re Looking Rather Smart.
- Check out previews from upcoming FinDEVr New York demos:
- Citi introduces new mobile passcode solution for its Treasury and Trade clients. See Citi at FinDEVr New York next week.
- Putnam-Greene Financial Corporation to deploy core banking technology from Fiserv. Join Fiserv in New York next week for FinDEVr New York.
- Capital One Financial Corporation appoints Amy Lenander as UK CEO.
- Barclaycard adds free Uber ride as reward for loyal cardholders. See Barclaycard next week at FinDEVr New York.
- OutsideIQ partners with SAP Ariba to help corporations quickly screen vendors for risk and regulatory compliance.
- Xero makes inroads into Asia with HSBC, DBS bank feed deals.
- FinDEVr alum Capital One joins the chatbot revolution with its new SMS virtual assistant, Eno.
- Currencycloud Collects $25 Million in New Funding.
- BBVA Compass unveils BBVA Momentum, a seven-month accelerator for socially-minded entrepreneurs.
- Kabbage nabs $500M for small business loans.
- Fidor partners with Van Lanschot to create the first PSD2-inspired Payment Avenue.
- MX to power digital money management tools for Travis CU.
Stay current on daily news from the fintech developer community! Follow FinDEVr on Twitter.