currencycloud.com | currencycloud.com/blog | @currency_cloud
Develop and automate your product with the Currency Cloud Payment Engine. Benefit from real time wholesale rates and a fast, secure payment network that can be tailored to your business using our next generation API.
“Currency Cloud API Rebuild by the Currency Cloud tech team is giving the audience an insider’s perspective on how they rebuilt the company’s market leading API. They will cover the trade-offs between conventions, customer feedback and usability that take the creation of an API from textbook to real life. They are also talking through the innovative processes that they employed to ensure that the new API was exceptionally easy to use from the outset.”
- Trade offs between reality and theory when building an API
- Real world ‘drinking your own champagne’
- Exposing your APIs in an open source environment
Rachel Nienaber, VP Engineering
LinkedIn | email@example.com | +44 20 3597 4884
Nienaber is responsible for the ongoing development of Currency Cloud technology and support for client needs. Fluent in Ruby and Java, her knowledge of ever-evolving standards, passion for technology and experience in scaling products makes her a critical asset for Currency Cloud in today’s global economy.
Liam McAndrew, Development Manager
LinkedIn | @liam_mcandrew | firstname.lastname@example.org | +44 77 1912 9392
McAndrew is Development Manager at Currency Cloud. Having been with the company since its inception, he has played a key role in building the technology that is currently transacting over $10B a year. He is fascinated by the emergence of crypto-currencies and blockchain technology.
Are you building new financial technology? Be sure to register soon for the only event exclusive for fintech developers, FinDEVr 2015, Oct 6-7 (fewer than 2 weeks away!) in San Francisco.
- Fusion, Switzerland’s first fintech accelerator, selects 10 start-ups for its 12-month acceleration program that starts on October 5.
The latest from upcoming FinDEVr 2015 presenters:
- PayPal explains its recently launched API Transactions Dashboard.
- BehavioSec joins PwC’s Accelerator Programme.
- Personal Capital appoints Mark Goines as CMO.
- Business Insider ranks Currency Cloud among top fintech companies in Britain.
- Let’s Talk Payments lists 25 top alternative lending startups including OnDeck.
- Kanto X Hits Over $2 Billion in Currency Exchange Transactions.
- 7-Eleven and PayNearMe launch PayNearMe Bill Pay app, a full-service bill payment center.
- OnDeck and Intuit join forces to launch $100 million lending fund for small businesses.
- Dynamic Trend integrates with Tradier Brokerage API.
- Xero previews two new features – Billable Expenses and Invoice Reminders – for small business users of its platform.
Stay up to date on daily developments by following FinDEVr on Twitter.
FinDEVr Previews highlight companies presenting new developer tools, platforms and integrations at FinDEVr 2015 San Francisco Oct 6 & 7. Early-bird savings end Friday, so pick up your tickets today.
Currency Cloud will give builders at FinDEVr an inside look at its technology. The company will showcase its tools to make it easy to integrate with its API and access its platform that fully automates international payments.
Why it’s a must-see:
Currency Cloud knows that developers want to see how things work. So the company will not only show you the tools it has built, but also the code behind them and how they fit together. Currency Cloud will show how it built its interactive developer center from RAML specs, shortcuts for integrating with the API, and a tour of its open source SDKs.
Check out more of our FinDEVr previews: