FinDEVr Previews highlight companies presenting new developer tools, platforms, and integrations at FinDEVr New York 2017, March 21 & 22. Tickets are on sale now. Visit our registration page and save your spot today.
CardLinx will present a new open source card-linking software suite developed by Microsoft, a CardLinx founding member. The software demonstrates API access to leading payment networks and is provided for companies to further develop and customize, bringing card-linking and loyalty programs to the market faster and more easily.
Why it’s a must-see:
Card-linking is growing much faster than e-commerce. Fintech developers need to know to integrate card-linking into their platforms to create effective, integrated personalized marketing campaigns that also generate revenue from online-to-online commerce.
Check out more previews of upcoming FinDEVr New York 2017 presentations and don’t forget to register before it’s too late.
FinDEVr New York will be here in just two short weeks! Check out company features and take a look at the previews from upcoming presentations. And of course, don’t forget to register today to save!
- Envestnet | Yodlee Launches Suite of Risk Reporting Tools.
- PwC Brings Blockchain PoC to London’s Specialty Insurers
- Shwayhat Steps Up: GreenKey Technologies Announces New CEO
- Scotiabank and AlphaPoint Wrap Up Blockchain Trial
- Check out these previews from upcoming FinDEVr New York presentations:
- BBVA Compass adds cash-back incentive to stimulate interest in mobile banking app.
- OutsideIQ teams up with Genpact to bring better risk management, KYC, and AML compliance solutions to banks.
- Bluefin Payment Systems joins forces with The Pinnacle Corporation, bringing point-to-point encryption (P2PE to the latter’s Palm POS platform.
- Top 10 global bank deploys mobile capture technology from Kofax.
- IBM forges strategic partnership with Salesforce, connecting AI platforms IBM Watson and Salesforce Einstein.
- Arxan Application Protection named Best IoT product at the 2017 Cybersecurity Excellence Awards.
- Kontomatik nominated at the Dutch FinTech Awards 2017.
- Mambu goes live in the Americas with new offices in Miami and new regional managing director.
- PayPal partners with Oro ecommerce platform.
- UK food retailer, The Co-operative Group chooses ACI Worldwide to run wallet service.
- Palestine’s The National Bank deploys core banking technology from Temenos.
- Dallas News founder features Bruce Parker, founder and CEO of ModoPayments.
Stay current on daily news from the fintech developer community! Follow FinDEVr on Twitter.