It’s FinDEVr Silicon Valley like you’ve never seen it before– on video! If you missed out on last month’s conference and want to catch the latest in fintech developer trends– or if you just want to re-live the moments from the show– you’re in luck.
All of the presentation videos from the conference are available for free on FinDEVr.com. Not sure where to start? Take a peek at these award winning companies:
Tuesday crowd favorite: MX
Wednesday crowd favorite: OCR Labs
Media favorite: 1787fp
Favorite alum: Lleida.net
Favorite debut: WiseBanyan
Favorite established company: IBM
Favorite startup: Alloy
We’ll see you next year or at FinDEVr New York on March 21 & 22, 2017!
After watching two days of live presentations from fintech innovators from around the world, the attendees at FinDEVr Silicon Valley 2016 have made their preferences plain. So many presenters received enthusiastic praise for the way they are solving problems and developing tools/APIs to make payments more efficient, security more effective and financial data more accessible. And there were a few companies that stood out from an impressive pack.
So without further ado, let’s take a look at the favorites (all chosen by audience vote, except the Press/Analyst favorite):
Crowd Favorite – Day One
- MX for its heartfelt message on how it gets the necessary work done, both in fintech and in life
Crowd Favorite – Day Two
- OCR Labs for its innovations in optical character recognition (OCR) and facial recognition (FR) technology and their application on web and mobile platforms.
- 1787fp for its mobile app that helps consumers track and manage their finances and investments.
Favorite FinDEVr Alum
- Lleida.net for its registered email and registered electronic contract technology.
Favorite FinDEVr Debut
- WiseBanyan for its free, independent, goal-based roboadvisor designed to help investors reach their first $100,000.
Favorite Established Company
- IBM for its implementation of the Hyperledger Project and blockchain-as-a-service strategy.
Favorite Startup Company
- Alloy for its software solutions that help financial services companies conduct KYC/AML, risk management, and maintain continuous compliance.
We want to thank everyone who made FinDEVr Silicon Valley 2016 possible. From our presenters to our attendees to all the staff and others who participated in this year’s event, we truly could not do this without you. So give yourselves a pat on the back, raise a toast of something tasty, and mark your calendars as we take our developers conference to the Big Apple next spring for FinDEVr New York 2017, and then across the Atlantic for FinDEVr London 2017 in June.
FinDEVr Previews highlight companies presenting new developer tools, platforms, and integrations at FinDEVr Silicon Valley 2016, October 18 & 19. Early-bird savings end Friday, so pick up your ticket today and save your spot.
1787fp will showcase how our mobile app can help millennials take control of finances.
1787fp will be introducing a cutting-edge mobile app that helps consumers track finances and manage investments.
Why it’s a must-see:
Managing finances is time-consuming, but everyone has to do it. Today, investors visit multiple websites to track their financial accounts.
By using 1787fp’s software, consumers can properly manage their finances and maximize their potential savings and future wealth accumulation.
Check out more of today’s FinDEVr previews: